Why stay Calm during Crisis?
“Crisis – A time to test your endurance and creativity to change the game of thrones for your lifetime” – Richa Chaturvedi
Crisis are testing times which can be a threat but has opportunities inside. It is you who need to figure out what you dig out through a tough situation.
History is full of examples of Leaders who kept their calm during Crisis and the world still adores them for their attitudes. Look at Winston Churchill, Dhirubhai Ambani, Ratan Tata or see in present Narendra Modi. You could see one thing common calm head and strong will power.
Why Stay Calm during Crisis?
- Situations come and go what’s left is your grit to breakthrough – We have heard this many times tough times never last, tough people do. And only a tough leader can sustain the testing times with a calm mindset.
- A calmer mind is a complete armoury to fight back with swag!
- Even in Crisis progress is important. Stagnancy can be a breeding ground for more issues. So Stay like a duck, peaceful outside but peddling inside. You may see failures but still you are moving.
- Calm minds are seen to be more dependable then Messy minds in the times of crisis which opens new opportunities for you as an individual.
- Your true capacities and potentials are hidden gems and they can be seen only when the sea is rough.
- Every hardship comes with a ship to sail through period of growth and success.
“Crisis creates opportunities” – Richa Chaturvedi
Do you Resonate with this thought?
Kudos to your Identity!
Richa Chaturvedi is a Women Empowerment Strategist and Coach and the founder of EmpowHer. Her purpose is to Empower women to find their Identity, connect to their soul, unlock Abundance and attain success in both personal and professional life. She calls them Sheroes, because she feels they are their own heroes.