Gratitude to My Teachers!
Happy Teachers Day to all!
Life in itself is the biggest teacher. So technically we are learning every moment of our life and from every character present in our life. So when life and people are supporting our learning cycle so much, it is important that we show our Gratitude to them as a token of Appreciation, Love and Respect. Today with this column I want to take this opportunity to share the life lessons I have got from my life teachers – 6 greatest women of my life! So Without much ado…Let’s get started!
Life Lessons from the Teachers of my Life!
1. Lesson from Baby’s First Teacher – Mother – My mother is a woman of strong will power and vision. The biggest lesson she taught me was “NEVER GIVE-UP”. She always had injected me with her motivation doses and told me not to get scared because of the overwhelming situations. The strength of Your character is shown through Your Conviction and commitment. So come what may, you should Never Give Up. When you stay committed, no one can take the success from you at any point of your life and the fears you have will take the back exit.
2. Lesson from My Maternal Aunt – My Mausi , again a strong willed woman of high value and integrity. She always taught me to “PRESERVE INTEGRITY & VALUE SYSTEM” that supports my journey on this earth. She taught me that this will always help you in your decision making process. So technically when you are trading off between options, this will help you to have a vision for right options and choices. Your opportunity cost will never boggle you down.
3. Lesson from My Mother in Law – “NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HARD WORK” – She is a woman who had strong work ethics. She always taught me that you can never substitute hard work with shot-cuts. When it is required of you to go through a journey, you should always be ready to take that path. No matter how difficult or taxing it may be, you should always be committed to good work ethics. Your success will speak for you then.
4. Lesson from My Sister – “RESILIENCE IS THE KEY TO FACE CRISIS WITH DIGNITY” – She taught me that your capacity to heal, recover and bounce back is the key to earn respect on this earth. Your resilience shows the strength you carry to show compassion, gratitude, love, care, affection, acceptance and above all forgiveness.
5. Lesson from My Sister in Law – “STAY COMPASSIONATE & EMPATHETIC” – She taught me Compassion and empathy is the real action in life. When you come from that place of compassion and empathy, you are able to win the biggest battles of your life by eliminating preconceived notions, judgements and prejudices. And what you win along the side of these battles is People – Their Respect, Trust and Love.
6. Lesson from My Daughter – “STAY HASSLE FREE & LOCK YOUR HAPPINESS” – She taught me to stop taking any load in life. Life is beautiful, full of innocence, laughter and happiness. Live it to Love it. She taught me how to stay buzzing around to fill the empty spaces and void in your life. Your vibrations will fill everything with positivity.
Comment and share your life lessons!
Kudos to Your Empowerment!
Richa Chaturvedi is a Women Empowerment Strategist and Coach and the founder of EmpowHer. Her purpose is to Empower women to find their Identity, connect to their soul, unlock Abundance and attain success in both personal and professional life. She calls them Sheroes, because she feels they are their own heroes.